- 20% tax credits. The application of these has been widened in recent years, and now include TV and games
- EIS and SEIS approval for film investments from HMRC
Neither of these would be offered unless the Government was keen to support the film industry. After all, it is an industry that attracts valuable inward investment.
These measures include:
- ‘pre-sales’ of films, so that revenues are assured, before a film is actually made.
The development of films and content for specific audiences where there is proven demand.
- Working with experienced and trusted people, who know what the market wants
- Creating funds which include several projects, rather than one offs.
- Availability of independent reviews of film funds.
This is precisely what Iron Box Capital does. Itis founded upon the collaboration of experts in business and veterans of the film and media industry. We have brought together this expertise to work in partnership to provide the most commercially viable investment opportunities.
But investing in film with Iron Box means that you can now genuinely get involved. You will be offered opportunities to watch filming taking place and meet the cast.
There will be opportunities to be an ‘extra’ in some of the films.
And, of course you will be invited to the film premieres.
We want you to enjoy the whole experience of investing in films.